21 Dec 2015

A Quick Christmas Catch-Up

Life has been busy lately, yet despite the fact that I have made myself scarce around here, you will be able to catch up with me via my Lucca Comics & Games 2015 photographic review on my fiancé's blog. I added a short article that elaborates upon my earlier post on the Lucca extravaganza. The event lived up to its promise and expectation, and was a ball, and we cannot wait to return next year!

Prior to our Tuscan trip, Roby and I enjoyed a short (and romantic!) Paris city break together last October, and I couldn't resist sharing a few photos with you. As the year is wrapping up and the mid-decade is now firmly embracing its second half, La Baguette Magique wishes you a Lovely Christmas and New Year! Make sure to stay tuned for the exciting new developments I will be sharing in due time here, there and elsewhere!

Fontaine Saint-Michel symbolises the triumph of good over evil
Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris
Promenade Maurice Carême stands by Notre-Dame
L'Arc de Triomphe stands at the top of the world-famous Champs-Elysées

2 comments:

  1. Stunning photos...Paris is one of my all time favourite cities:) Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paris is indeed a magical place, imbued with poetry, and a photographer's delight. Thanks for stopping by, Diana!

      Delete